What are the large shopping malls in Causeway Bay?
If you have time to go to Causeway Bay, it is well worth taking the time to visit the large shopping malls located near Causeway Bay MTR Station. There are a total of 5 large shopping malls in Causeway Bay, namely SOGO Department Store, Hysan Place, Lee Gardens, and Times Square. Together with the underground shops and restaurants there, they are basically enough for you to arrange a whole day's shopping trip. You can buy different kinds of products to give to your friends.
SOGO Department Store, Causeway Bay
SOGO Department Store, located in the center of Causeway Bay, has a history of more than 30 years since its opening. It is also one of the largest Japanese department stores in Hong Kong. SOGO Department Store has a total of 17 floors, including 1/F – 15/F selling cosmetics, fashion clothing, and small electrical appliances, as well as supermarkets on the basement B1/F and B2/F.
Another feature of SOGO Department Store is that in addition to local Hong Kong brand products, you can also find many products from Japan. If you also like to buy Japanese food and daily necessities made in Japan, SOGO Department Store is a place worth visiting. shopping center.
On the other hand, SOGO Department Store also owns many internationally renowned fashion brands, such as HERMES, CHANEL, GUCCI, and DIOR, all of which have branches in SOGO Department Store. So someone once said that as long as you go to a large shopping mall in Causeway Bay, you don't have to worry about not being able to find a branch of a certain brand.
SOGO department store business information
Address: 555 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
Business hours: 10:00 – 22:00 (closed at 22:30 on weekends)
Hysan Place, Causeway Bay
Hysan Place, located opposite SOGO Department Store, is a large shopping mall that houses different brands and restaurants. Hysan Place features a comfortable, modern shopping space, as well as a bookstore, Apple Store, and specialty stores selling fashionable clothing. Even if you don’t plan to spend any money on buying anything, you can actually visit the different stores in Hysan Place and maybe you can find some products you like in the end.
Hysan Place Business Information
Address: 500 Hennessy Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
Business hours: 10:00 – 22:00 (closed at 23:00 on weekends)
More Hong Kong tickets and dining discounts: Klook Hong Kong Offers and Discounts List
Which hotel in Hong Kong is most worth booking?
The latest Hong Kong hotel deals list!
A collection of the cheapest and most luxurious accommodation options!
Lee Gardens, Causeway Bay
If Hysan Place is a popular shopping mall, Lee Gardens is a shopping mall that gathers many luxury and high-end brands. You can find branches of some internationally renowned clothing brands in Lee Gardens, such as LOUIS VUITTON, CHANEL, Rimowa, ROLEX and so on. If you have prepared a large budget to come to Hong Kong and plan to buy some luxury goods and high-end fashion clothing, Lee Gardens will be the most suitable shopping mall for you.
Lee Gardens Business Information
Address: 28 Yun Ping Road, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
Business hours: 08:00 – 23:00 (different stores have their own opening hours)
More hotel discounts: First time using Klook mobile APPBook a hotel room,enterHotelOnAppExtra 5% off
Times Square, Causeway Bay
The biggest feature of Time Square, which has 13 floors, is that it houses a variety of different shops at the same time. Whether it's a supermarket, cosmetics store, high-end fashion, a large number of sporting goods, electronics stores, or high-end restaurants, you can find it all in Time Square. On the other hand, Time Square also has almost 20 high-end restaurants offering dishes from different countries for you to choose from, which is best for you to go during dinner time.
Another thing worth noting is that Time Square holds a New Year’s Eve countdown event every New Year’s Eve. If you want to feel the New Year atmosphere in Hong Kong, in addition to planning a trip to Causeway Bay on New Year’s Eve, don’t forget to go to Time Square to participate in the New Year’s Eve countdown event
Times Square Business Information
Address: 1 Matheson Street, Causeway Bay, Hong Kong Island
Opening hours: 10:00 – 23:00 (different stores have their own opening hours)
More Hong Kong accommodation deals: Klook discount code / Agoda discount code / Book a Hong Kong hotel room with limited time offer
Where can I buy a Hong Kong Internet SIM card?
[Best Offer] 7-Day High Speed Unlimited Hong Kong Travel Internet SIM Card!
Pick up at Hong Kong Airport and enjoy extra discounts when booking!
In addition to the four large shopping malls in Causeway Bay, there are actually many large shopping malls in Hong Kong located in different areas. Some of them are themed around international high-end clothing stores, and there are also some shopping malls selling daily household items. Center and so on.
More Hong Kong shopping mall information: 20 Best Shopping Malls in Hong Kong: Ultimate List Recommended by Local Editors
In addition to shopping malls, we have also prepared more practical articles related to Hong Kong travel for you, including attractions in different areas, itinerary recommendations, ticket discounts, and hotel discounts. as long as you openHong Kong Travel Information ClassificationYou can find more!
More useful articles on Hong Kong travel
Must-visit attractions in Hong Kong
- 60 Top Hong Kong Tourist Attractions & Best Places to Visit Recommended by Local Hongkongers
- 25 Things to do in Tsim Sha Tsui
- 15 Things to Do in Central Hong Kong
- How to get to Monster Building in Hong Kong? All You Need to Know Before You Go!
- Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car: Ticket Price, Opening Hours, Recommended Attractions
- Tai O Hong Kong: A Day Trip to Explore the Traditional Fishing Village
Hong Kong Accommodation Planning
- 15 Best Hotel in Hong Kong: From Budget Hotels to Luxury Hotel near Tsim Sha Tsui and Central
- Park Hotel Hong Kong Review: The Best Hotel near Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station
- Sleeping in Hong Kong Airport: Where to Find Sleeping Pod, Showers, Food and More!
Planning before departure for Hong Kong travel
- Hong Kong Travel Guide for First-Timers: City Guide, Tips, Checklist
- Hong Kong Itinerary: Things to See and Do for 4 Days or Even More!
- How much does it cost for three days and two nights and four days and three nights in Hong Kong? A summary of travel budget discount packages!
- 7 Apps for Traveling in Hong Kong: Which Taxi, Bus, MTR, Maps, Weather Apps is THE BEST?
- Hong Kong Travel Tips: 3 Things to Know Before Travelling to Hong Kong
Hong Kong Traffic Planning
- Hong Kong Public Transportation: Complete Guide to Getting Around Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Airport Transfers: Complete Guide to Airport Bus, Taxi and Trains
- Complete Guide for Tai O Transportation: by Cable Car, Bus or Ferry
Authentic Hong Kong travel experience
- Hong Kong Food: 48 Must-eat Dishes Recommended by Local Hongkongers!
- Best 25 Hong Kong Street Food You Must-try and Where to Find Them
- What to Buy in Hong Kong? 30 Unique Souvenirs Only Available in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Tram: Complete Guide to Riding DING DING Tram Like Local Hongkongers
Latest Hong Kong travel offers
- Klook Hong Kong Promo Code: Discount Code for New User!
- Agoda Promo Code: 60% OFF on Hong Kong Hotels Deals and More!
- Hong Kong Goodies: Limited HKD$100 CASH Coupon and Discount for Tourists!
- Hong Kong Tourist Prepaid SIM Card: Everything You Need to Know
- Hong Kong Airport Express: Latest Timetable, Fare & Extra 40% Ticket Discount!
- Octopus Card: Where to purchase, Top-up & How to Put Octopus on Apple Pay
More Hong Kong Travel information:
- Must-visit attractions in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Accommodation Planning
- Planning before departure for Hong Kong travel
- Hong Kong food recommendation
- Hong Kong Traffic Planning
- Authentic Hong Kong travel experience
- Latest Hong Kong travel offers