Features of Citygate Outlets
Since you have come to Hong Kong, which is known as a shopping paradise, you must of course arrange part of your trip to go to Hong Kong's large shopping malls. Among the many large shopping malls, perhaps due to convenient transportation, many international fashion brands to choose from, and various other reasons, you usually think of the large centers located in Central and Tsim Sha Tsui first. However, in addition to these large shopping malls in the center of Hong Kong, there is actually another large shopping mall that is worth visiting.
Take Citygate Outlets as an example. This is a large shopping mall located near the Hong Kong International Airport. It is also a large shopping mall that houses many international brand stores. Whether you are here specifically to buy discounted products or planning to grab the last shopping opportunity before heading to Hong Kong International Airport, Citygate Outlets can meet your different needs.
Another feature of Citygate Outlets is that there are many outlet stores specializing in selling discount products. These include Adidas, lululemon, ARMANI, BALLY, BURBERRY, etc. You can have the opportunity to find special products sold at discounted prices in their outlet stores, sometimes even less than half of the normal price. If you want to buy high-end fashion products at relatively cheap prices, Citygate Outlets will be the most suitable large shopping mall for you.
More Hong Kong shopping mall information: 20 Best Shopping Malls in Hong Kong: Ultimate List Recommended by Local Editors
Searching for the best deals on Airport Express tickets?
[Latest Offers] Klook discount codes, Hong Kong special attraction ticket discounts!
Use the exclusive link to get extra discounts!
Transportation to Citygate Outlets
Citygate Outlets is located next to Tung Chung MTR Station. You can take the Orange Tung Chung Line (Orange Line) from Central to Tung Chung MTR Station. There is no need to change lines in the middle, and it takes about 35 minutes to arrive.
After arriving at Tung Chung Station, just follow the signs at the MTR station to reach the entrance of Citygate Outlets, which is very convenient.
More Hong Kong International Airport information: Hong Kong International Airport transportation, transfer, and restaurant information
How to start from Hong Kong Airport to the city?
[Best Offer] Hong Kong Airport Express Tickets
You can enjoy an additional discount of up to 40% on standard tickets!
Shops and restaurants at Citygate Outlets
Another feature of Citygate Outlets is that it has a very vast shopping space, with more than 100 large brand name outlet stores open at the same time. Whether you want to buy sportswear, jewelry, high-end fashion, or daily household items, you can find a specialty store you like in Citygate Outlets. Moreover, there are more than 50 restaurants in Citygate Outlets. Even if you want to arrange a whole day shopping trip, you don’t need to go far to have many restaurants for you to choose from.
On the other hand, if you are also planning to take an afternoon flight out of Hong Kong, you can actually go to the restaurant in Citygate Outlets for lunch early instead of going directly to the restaurant in Hong Kong International Airport. That’s because it’s very convenient to get to Hong Kong International Airport from Citygate Outlets. It only takes about 20 minutes to get there by bus. In addition, Citygate Outlets has many more restaurants than Hong Kong Airport, and the prices are cheaper. All in all, Citygate Outlets is very suitable for you to arrange a visit before leaving Hong Kong. Whether it is shopping or eating, it is a very good choice.
More information on shops and restaurants in Citygate Outlets: citygateoutlets.com.hk
Business information of Citygate Outlets
Citygate Outlets is the largest shopping mall in Tung Chung area and one of the shopping malls closest to the Hong Kong International Airport, so its business hours are certainly not short. In addition, Citygate Outlets also provides luggage storage service. If you plan to arrange a few more trips to visit the attractions on Lantau Island before going to Hong Kong Airport, you can store your luggage in a locker before setting off.
Citygate Outlets Business Information
Address: 20 Tat Tung Road, Lantau Island
Opening hours: 10:00 – 22:00 (different stores have their own opening hours)
Experience the most natural scenery in Hong Kong!
[Best Offer] Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car Package
Pre-purchase tickets to enjoy additional discounts!
Attractions near Citygate Outlets
Can you only arrange shopping trips when you come to Tung Chung? of course not.
In addition to arranging shopping itineraries, you can also go to the Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car Station in Tung Chung, take the cable car to visit the Ngong Ping Market, pay homage to the Big Buddha, and experience the most beautiful natural scenery in Lantau Island. Another option is to take the MTR to Hong Kong Disneyland and enjoy the fireworks display inside Hong Kong Disneyland before returning to Hong Kong city in the evening.
More information about Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car: Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car: Ticket Price, Opening Hours, Recommended Attractions
More Hong Kong Disneyland ticket deals: The latest discounts for booking Hong Kong Disneyland tickets
Getting ready to go to Hong Kong Disneyland?
[Latest Offer] Hong Kong Disneyland e-ticket limited discount!
No need to queue, go straight in! Cheaper than buying tickets on site!
Recommended hotels near Citygate Outlets
In addition to being a suitable place for shopping, Tung Chung can also arrange a 2-day and 1-night trip to visit other attractions in the Lantau Island area. If you also plan to visit Hong Kong Disneyland for a day or take the Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car to enjoy the natural scenery of Lantau Island, you can consider booking accommodation near Tung Chung MTR Station. This way you can save time on transportation, start your sightseeing trip early, and don't have to worry about being late to the airport due to traffic jams.
Although there are several hotels near Hong Kong International Airport, these hotels are located near Tung Chung MTR Station, such as Novotel Citygate Hong Kong and Sheraton Hong Kong. Tung Chung Hotel provides a cheaper accommodation solution and is more suitable for you to take the MTR from Tung Chung to every attraction in the Lantau Island area. What’s more, as long as you book your stay at these hotels early, you can book a larger room for a cheaper price.
More information on hotel accommodation options in Tung Chung: Best 7 Hotels near Hong Kong International Airport For Transit & with Shuttle Bus
More accommodation options at Novotel Tung Chung Citygate: Book Novotel Citygate Hong Kong Discounts
More Sheraton Tung Chung Hotel options: Book Sheraton Hong Kong Tung Chung Hotel Discount
More Hong Kong accommodation deals: Klook discount code / Agoda discount code / Book a Hong Kong hotel room with limited time offer
Which hotel in Hong Kong is most worth booking?
The latest Hong Kong hotel deals list!
A collection of the cheapest and most luxurious accommodation options!
Citygate Outlets, located near Tung Chung MTR Station, is not only the largest outlet in Hong Kong, but also the most worthwhile large shopping mall to visit when visiting different attractions in Lantau Island. Every time we visit Lantau Island to pay homage to the Tian Tan Buddha or go to Hong Kong Disneyland, we will definitely go to the restaurant in Citygate Outlets to dine. Even when traveling to Hong Kong International Airport, I sometimes choose to take the MTR to Tung Chung MTR Station and then take the bus from Citygate Outlets because the fare is cheaper. All in all, no matter what kind of itinerary you plan, Citygate Outlets will be one of the places you must visit almost every time you go to Tung Chung.
Apart from Citygate Outlets, what other places in Hong Kong are worth visiting? If you are also preparing to travel to Hong Kong, we have actually prepared more attraction information, itinerary recommendations, ticket discounts, and hotel discounts in different areas of Hong Kong for you. If you also want to be able to explore in depth some attractions that only locals in Hong Kong know about, just like the local Hong Kong people, as long as you openHong Kong Travel Information Classification, you can find practical articles related to Hong Kong travel!
More useful articles on Hong Kong travel
Must-visit attractions in Hong Kong
- 60 Top Hong Kong Tourist Attractions & Best Places to Visit Recommended by Local Hongkongers
- 25 Things to do in Tsim Sha Tsui
- 15 Things to Do in Central Hong Kong
- How to get to Monster Building in Hong Kong? All You Need to Know Before You Go!
- Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car: Ticket Price, Opening Hours, Recommended Attractions
- Tai O Hong Kong: A Day Trip to Explore the Traditional Fishing Village
Hong Kong Accommodation Planning
- 15 Best Hotel in Hong Kong: From Budget Hotels to Luxury Hotel near Tsim Sha Tsui and Central
- Park Hotel Hong Kong Review: The Best Hotel near Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station
- Sleeping in Hong Kong Airport: Where to Find Sleeping Pod, Showers, Food and More!
Planning before departure for Hong Kong travel
- Hong Kong Travel Guide for First-Timers: City Guide, Tips, Checklist
- Hong Kong Itinerary: Things to See and Do for 4 Days or Even More!
- How much does it cost for three days and two nights and four days and three nights in Hong Kong? A summary of travel budget discount packages!
- 7 Apps for Traveling in Hong Kong: Which Taxi, Bus, MTR, Maps, Weather Apps is THE BEST?
- Hong Kong Travel Tips: 3 Things to Know Before Travelling to Hong Kong
Hong Kong Traffic Planning
- Hong Kong Public Transportation: Complete Guide to Getting Around Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Airport Transfers: Complete Guide to Airport Bus, Taxi and Trains
- Complete Guide for Tai O Transportation: by Cable Car, Bus or Ferry
Authentic Hong Kong travel experience
- Hong Kong Food: 48 Must-eat Dishes Recommended by Local Hongkongers!
- Best 25 Hong Kong Street Food You Must-try and Where to Find Them
- What to Buy in Hong Kong? 30 Unique Souvenirs Only Available in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Tram: Complete Guide to Riding DING DING Tram Like Local Hongkongers
Latest Hong Kong travel offers
- Klook Hong Kong Promo Code: Discount Code for New User!
- Agoda Promo Code: 60% OFF on Hong Kong Hotels Deals and More!
- Hong Kong Goodies: Limited HKD$100 CASH Coupon and Discount for Tourists!
- Hong Kong Tourist Prepaid SIM Card: Everything You Need to Know
- Hong Kong Airport Express: Latest Timetable, Fare & Extra 40% Ticket Discount!
- Octopus Card: Where to purchase, Top-up & How to Put Octopus on Apple Pay
More Hong Kong Travel information:
- Must-visit attractions in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Accommodation Planning
- Planning before departure for Hong Kong travel
- Hong Kong food recommendation
- Hong Kong Traffic Planning
- Authentic Hong Kong travel experience
- Latest Hong Kong travel offers