What are the most worthwhile outlets in Hong Kong?
If you want to arrange a shopping trip in Hong Kong, I believe you will consider going to the large shopping malls in Central, Causeway Bay, Tsim Sha Tsui, Mong Kok, and the shops along the streets. However, in addition to the shopping malls and shops located in the center of Hong Kong, have you ever wanted to go to some themed shopping malls that are slightly away from the city and offer discounts from time to time? For example, some shopping malls have large outlet stores of many different brands, and some even offer half-price discounts from time to time.
Why are those outlets worth your time? Because these outlets are located in different places in Hong Kong, whether in Hong Kong Island, Kowloon Peninsula, New Territories, or Lantau Island, there is always an outlet close to you. Moreover, it is very convenient to access these outlets from anywhere in the city of Hong Kong. Basically, it only takes 10 minutes to walk from the MTR station. If you want to buy some cheap and high-quality products in Hong Kong, and you have a few hours of free time, you must not miss the following Hong Kong outlets and themed sales.
More Hong Kong shopping mall information: 20 Best Shopping Malls in Hong Kong: Ultimate List Recommended by Local Editors
Citygate Outlets, Tung Chung
Citygate Outlets, located at Tung Chung MTR Station in Lantau Island, Hong Kong, is the largest outlet in Hong Kong with the largest collection of large brands. In Citygate Outlets, you can easily find special sales of adidas, Nike, lululemon, Burberry, Calvin Klein, and more than 100 discount products of different brands. On the other hand, Citygate Outlets also has a collection of more than 50 restaurants offering different cuisines. Even if you have to arrange a full day shopping trip, you don’t need to spend extra time to find a restaurant elsewhere to arrange your lunch. ,Very convenient.
In addition, next to Citygate Outlets is the starting point of the Ngong Ping 360 cable car. You can arrange to visit Lantau Island's natural scenery in the morning and then start your shopping trip in the afternoon, so you can get two completely different experiences in one day.
Another unique thing about Citygate Outlets is that it is one of the large shopping malls closest to the Hong Kong International Airport. There are also buses connecting Tung Chung MTR Station to the airport passenger terminal, which only takes about 20 minutes to get there. If you want to buy the last minute shopping before leaving Hong Kong, or you are preparing to transfer at the Hong Kong International Airport or spend the night, Citygate Outlets will definitely be one of the places you must arrange to go. .
Tung Chung Citygate Outlets Business Information
Address: 20 Tat Road East, Tung Chung, Lantau Island
Business hours: 10:00 – 22:00 (different stores have their own opening hours)
More information about Citygate Outlets in Tung Chung: Citygate Outlets in Tung Chung》Hong Kong's largest outlet store
More Hong Kong Airport Overnight Information: Sleeping in Hong Kong Airport: Where to Find Sleeping Pod, Showers, Food and More!
More Hong Kong Airport Hotel Information: Best 7 Hotels near Hong Kong International Airport For Transit & with Shuttle Bus
More Hong Kong International Airport information: The latest transportation, shopping, attractions, and accommodation plan suggestions
Experience the most natural scenery in Hong Kong!
[Best Offer] Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car Package
Pre-purchase tickets to enjoy additional discounts!
Horizon Plaza, Ap Lei Chau
Horizon Plaza, located near Li Tung MTR Station on Hong Kong Island, is an outlet that mainly sells furniture. The entire Horizon Plaza in Ap Lei Chau has a total of 25 floors. You can find different furniture brands on each floor, such as Tree, Lane Crawford, Indigo Living, OVO and so on. Compared with other furniture-themed shopping malls, although this Horizon Plaza is a little further from the subway station, it has a wider shopping space. If you want to slowly select every piece of furniture, This Horizon Plaza is the best place for you.
Horizon Plaza Business Information
Address: 2 Lee Wing Street, Ap Lei Chau, Hong Kong Island
Business hours: 10:00 – 19:00 (different stores have their own opening hours)
More Hong Kong accommodation deals: Klook discount code / Agoda discount code / Book a Hong Kong hotel room with limited time offer
Florentia Village, Kwai Chung
In addition to Citygate Outlets, you can also go to Florentia Village located next to Kwai Hing MTR Station, where you can also find outlet stores of some high-end clothing brands. Including Parda, Vivienne Westwood, Burberry, Furla, etc., there are almost 15 brands of products for you to choose from.
Kwai Chung Florentia Village Business Information
Address: 100 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories
Business hours: 10:00 – 19:30 (different stores have their own opening hours)
More Hong Kong tickets and dining discounts: Klook Hong Kong Offers and Discounts List
Tour the whole of Hong Kong with one package ticket!
[Best Offer] Klook Hong Kong Attraction Pass
A must-have discount package during your trip to Hong Kong!
Panda Place, Tsuen Wan
Panda Place, located near Tai Wo Hau MTR Station, is one of the outlets in Hong Kong that is located in the center of the city and is close to the MTR station. Panda Place is characterized by a collection of specialized stores for several sports brands, including: Adidas, Puma, and New Balance. In addition, there is a large supermarket Aeon and a drugstore Mannings in Panda Place. Even if you plan to buy some daily necessities, you can buy them all at once.
Business information of Panda Place, Tsuen Wan
Address: 3 Tsuen Wah Street, Tsuen Wan, New Territories
Business hours: 07:00 – 23:00 (different stores have their own opening hours)
Hong Kong’s characteristic shopping streets
Just when you think Hong Kong only has those large shopping malls, there are actually many street shops that are working hard every day. Some of these shops have to adapt to Hong Kong's urban development process and have slowly gathered on the same main street, evolving into one distinctive shopping street after another in a natural and organic way.
If you want to enjoy shopping while communicating with local Hong Kong people and experiencing some of Hong Kong’s old lifestyle, you can take some time to visit the following streets, such as Toy Street and Kitchenware Street. , Sneakers Street, Electronic Products Street, Seafood, Ginseng, Antlers and Bird’s Nest Street, Fruit Wholesale Market, etc. These are shopping hotspots that only local Hong Kong people often go to, and they are also the first choice for shopping for Hong Kong specialty products.
More Hong Kong characteristic streets: Shopping streets in Hong Kong: 5 Featured Places to Explore the Most Authentic Hong Kong!
Perhaps you have always had the impression that Hong Kong is a very expensive city. Only with a very ample budget can you arrange a perfect itinerary in Hong Kong. However, this statement just assumes that you will only go to high-end shopping malls and high-end restaurants in Central and Tsim Sha Tsui, and hope to get the most advanced experience. In fact, there are actually some places in Hong Kong that sell discounted products, such as the Outlet introduced today and other small shops located in different areas of Hong Kong.
If you also plan to spend a few days in Hong Kong for sightseeing and travel, and also want to discover more travel information that local Hong Kong people will know, you can check out more practical articles related to Hong Kong travel that we have prepared for you. It includes attractions in different regions, itinerary recommendations, ticket discounts, and hotel discounts, as long as you openHong Kong Travel Information ClassificationYou can find more!
More useful articles on Hong Kong travel
Must-visit attractions in Hong Kong
- 60 Top Hong Kong Tourist Attractions & Best Places to Visit Recommended by Local Hongkongers
- 25 Things to do in Tsim Sha Tsui
- 15 Things to Do in Central Hong Kong
- How to get to Monster Building in Hong Kong? All You Need to Know Before You Go!
- Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car: Ticket Price, Opening Hours, Recommended Attractions
- Tai O Hong Kong: A Day Trip to Explore the Traditional Fishing Village
Hong Kong Accommodation Planning
- 15 Best Hotel in Hong Kong: From Budget Hotels to Luxury Hotel near Tsim Sha Tsui and Central
- Park Hotel Hong Kong Review: The Best Hotel near Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station
- Sleeping in Hong Kong Airport: Where to Find Sleeping Pod, Showers, Food and More!
Planning before departure for Hong Kong travel
- Hong Kong Travel Guide for First-Timers: City Guide, Tips, Checklist
- Hong Kong Itinerary: Things to See and Do for 4 Days or Even More!
- How much does it cost for three days and two nights and four days and three nights in Hong Kong? A summary of travel budget discount packages!
- 7 Apps for Traveling in Hong Kong: Which Taxi, Bus, MTR, Maps, Weather Apps is THE BEST?
- Hong Kong Travel Tips: 3 Things to Know Before Travelling to Hong Kong
Hong Kong Traffic Planning
- Hong Kong Public Transportation: Complete Guide to Getting Around Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Airport Transfers: Complete Guide to Airport Bus, Taxi and Trains
- Complete Guide for Tai O Transportation: by Cable Car, Bus or Ferry
Authentic Hong Kong travel experience
- Hong Kong Food: 48 Must-eat Dishes Recommended by Local Hongkongers!
- Best 25 Hong Kong Street Food You Must-try and Where to Find Them
- What to Buy in Hong Kong? 30 Unique Souvenirs Only Available in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Tram: Complete Guide to Riding DING DING Tram Like Local Hongkongers
Latest Hong Kong travel offers
- Klook Hong Kong Promo Code: Discount Code for New User!
- Agoda Promo Code: 60% OFF on Hong Kong Hotels Deals and More!
- Hong Kong Goodies: Limited HKD$100 CASH Coupon and Discount for Tourists!
- Hong Kong Tourist Prepaid SIM Card: Everything You Need to Know
- Hong Kong Airport Express: Latest Timetable, Fare & Extra 40% Ticket Discount!
- Octopus Card: Where to purchase, Top-up & How to Put Octopus on Apple Pay
More Hong Kong Travel information:
- Must-visit attractions in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Accommodation Planning
- Planning before departure for Hong Kong travel
- Hong Kong food recommendation
- Hong Kong Traffic Planning
- Authentic Hong Kong travel experience
- Latest Hong Kong travel offers