Features of Hong Kong IFC Mall
The Hong Kong IFC Mall, located next to the Central MTR Station, is one of Hong Kong's large shopping malls that houses many high-end clothing brands and high-end merchandise stores. On the other hand, Hong Kong IFC Mall is also one of the very important large shopping malls in Central District. Whenever you plan to book a high-end restaurant to celebrate an important festival, you will definitely think of those high-end restaurants located in Hong Kong IFC Mall.
In addition to a collection of high-end brand stores and high-end restaurants, Hong Kong IFC Mall is also the starting point of the Hong Kong Airport Express in downtown Hong Kong. So before you prepare to go to Perfume International Airport, you can take some time to visit different stores in Hong Kong IFC Mall. You may also be able to find suitable products for you to buy home as gifts for your friends.
More Hong Kong shopping mall information: 20 Best Shopping Malls in Hong Kong: Ultimate List Recommended by Local Editors
How to start from Hong Kong Airport to the city?
[Best Offer] Hong Kong Airport Express Tickets
You can enjoy an additional discount of up to 40% on standard tickets!
Transportation to Hong Kong IFC Mall
The Hong Kong IFC Mall is located near the Central MTR Station. The Central MTR Station has an exclusive passage connected to the entrance of the Hong Kong IFC Mall. Therefore, among the many means of transportation, taking the subway is the most convenient.
In addition to taking the MTR, you can also consider taking the Star Ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui to Hong Kong IFC Mall. Especially when you finish admiring the sunset and plan to continue your sightseeing trip to Hong Kong Island, as long as you take the Star Ferry from Tsim Sha Tsui Pier to Central, you will definitely pass by the Hong Kong IFC Mall. At that time, you can have dinner at the restaurant in Hong Kong IFC Mall, and then set off to different attractions on Hong Kong Island.
A must-have transportation card for traveling in Hong Kong!
[Limited Special Edition] Hong Kong Tourist Commemorative Edition Octopus Card
Ready to use! Travel all over Hong Kong with one card!
Shops and restaurants in IFC Mall, Hong Kong
Hong Kong IFC Mall has more than 150 different shops and restaurants, including high-end handbag brand HERMES, speaker brand BOSE, cosmetics store DIOR, and other specialty stores selling high-end supplies and luxury goods. Someone once said that since the rent in Hong Kong IFC Mall is definitely not cheap, those brands that can set up branches in Hong Kong IFC Mall will basically have a certain guarantee on the quality of their products, otherwise they will be easily driven away by the mall. .
In other words, if you have enough spending budget and want to buy some quality-guaranteed products as gifts for friends, the stores located in IFC Mall in Hong Kong will be your first choice. Not only does it have a wide selection of brands, but it is also very close to the Hong Kong Airport Express station, allowing you to make the most of every minute and every second of your shopping time.
Business information of Hong Kong IFC Mall
Central is the busiest area in Hong Kong, and most shops are open from early morning to late at night. As a large shopping mall in the center of Central District, Hong Kong IFC Mall follows the rhythm of Central District in terms of business hours. Many of the stores are open until 22:00 in the evening. Therefore, even if you want to arrange a very tight schedule, such as going shopping at the IFC Mall in Hong Kong after dinner, there will never be any problem.
IFC Mall Business Information
Address: 8 Financial Street, Central, Hong Kong Island
Opening hours: 10:00 – 22:00 (different stores have their own opening hours)
Tour the entire mountain top with one package ticket!
[Best Offer] Peak Tram Package x Sky Terrace 428 Package
Visiting the Peak to enjoy the night view of Victoria Harbor is a must-buy!
Attractions near Hong Kong IFC Mall
In addition to arranging a shopping trip to Hong Kong IFC Mall, you can also go to different attractions in Central District on the same day to experience the architecture of Hong Kong’s old city and the restaurants that local Hong Kong people often go to.
One of the most attractive attractions in Central is the escalator connecting the Central Market to the Mid-levels of Central. You only need to board this escalator to reach Tai Kwun, Central Mural Street, Man Mo Temple, and many more old-style residential buildings with a history of more than decades. In other words, apart from the skyscrapers in Central, there is actually another side closest to the daily life of Hong Kong people waiting for you to explore.
More Hong Kong tickets and dining discounts: Klook Hong Kong Offers and Discounts List
Where can I buy a Hong Kong Internet SIM card?
[Best Offer] 7-Day High Speed Unlimited Hong Kong Travel Internet SIM Card!
Pick up at Hong Kong Airport and enjoy extra discounts when booking!
Recommended hotels near Hong Kong IFC Mall
Hong Kong IFC Mall is located in the central part of the Central District and is one of the large shopping malls closest to the Central MTR Station. If you also plan to book a hotel in Central, you may consider the Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong next to IFC Mall, The Pottinger Hong Kong, or the Butterfly on LKF. Each of these three hotels has different characteristics, offers different accommodation options, and is suitable for different accommodation budgets.
More Four Seasons Hotel Hong Kong accommodation discounts: Click & Get HERE
More accommodation discounts at The Pottinger Hong Kong: Click & Get HERE
More hotel discounts at Butterfly on LKF: Click & Get HERE
More Hong Kong accommodation deals: Klook discount code / Agoda discount code / Book a Hong Kong hotel room with limited time offer
Which hotel in Hong Kong is most worth booking?
The latest Hong Kong hotel deals list!
A collection of the cheapest and most luxurious accommodation options!
This Hong Kong IFC Mall, located near the Central MTR station, can be said to be one of the must-visit large shopping malls in Central. If you plan to visit tourist attractions such as Victoria Peak and Central District in Hong Kong, you can put Hong Kong IFC Mall on the same day as a tourist attraction suitable for lunch and shopping.
On the other hand, if you are also preparing to travel to Hong Kong, we have actually prepared more attraction information, itinerary recommendations, ticket discounts, and hotel discounts in different areas of Hong Kong for you. If you also want to be able to explore in depth some attractions that only locals in Hong Kong know about, just like the local Hong Kong people, as long as you openHong Kong Travel Information Classification, you can find practical articles related to Hong Kong travel!
More useful articles on Hong Kong travel
Must-visit attractions in Hong Kong
- 60 Top Hong Kong Tourist Attractions & Best Places to Visit Recommended by Local Hongkongers
- 25 Things to do in Tsim Sha Tsui
- 15 Things to Do in Central Hong Kong
- How to get to Monster Building in Hong Kong? All You Need to Know Before You Go!
- Ngong Ping 360 Cable Car: Ticket Price, Opening Hours, Recommended Attractions
- Tai O Hong Kong: A Day Trip to Explore the Traditional Fishing Village
Hong Kong Accommodation Planning
- 15 Best Hotel in Hong Kong: From Budget Hotels to Luxury Hotel near Tsim Sha Tsui and Central
- Park Hotel Hong Kong Review: The Best Hotel near Tsim Sha Tsui MTR Station
- Sleeping in Hong Kong Airport: Where to Find Sleeping Pod, Showers, Food and More!
Planning before departure for Hong Kong travel
- Hong Kong Travel Guide for First-Timers: City Guide, Tips, Checklist
- Hong Kong Itinerary: Things to See and Do for 4 Days or Even More!
- How much does it cost for three days and two nights and four days and three nights in Hong Kong? A summary of travel budget discount packages!
- 7 Apps for Traveling in Hong Kong: Which Taxi, Bus, MTR, Maps, Weather Apps is THE BEST?
- Hong Kong Travel Tips: 3 Things to Know Before Travelling to Hong Kong
Hong Kong Traffic Planning
- Hong Kong Public Transportation: Complete Guide to Getting Around Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Airport Transfers: Complete Guide to Airport Bus, Taxi and Trains
- Complete Guide for Tai O Transportation: by Cable Car, Bus or Ferry
Authentic Hong Kong travel experience
- Hong Kong Food: 48 Must-eat Dishes Recommended by Local Hongkongers!
- Best 25 Hong Kong Street Food You Must-try and Where to Find Them
- What to Buy in Hong Kong? 30 Unique Souvenirs Only Available in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Tram: Complete Guide to Riding DING DING Tram Like Local Hongkongers
Latest Hong Kong travel offers
- Klook Hong Kong Promo Code: Discount Code for New User!
- Agoda Promo Code: 60% OFF on Hong Kong Hotels Deals and More!
- Hong Kong Goodies: Limited HKD$100 CASH Coupon and Discount for Tourists!
- Hong Kong Tourist Prepaid SIM Card: Everything You Need to Know
- Hong Kong Airport Express: Latest Timetable, Fare & Extra 40% Ticket Discount!
- Octopus Card: Where to purchase, Top-up & How to Put Octopus on Apple Pay
More Hong Kong Travel information:
- Must-visit attractions in Hong Kong
- Hong Kong Accommodation Planning
- Planning before departure for Hong Kong travel
- Hong Kong food recommendation
- Hong Kong Traffic Planning
- Authentic Hong Kong travel experience
- Latest Hong Kong travel offers